Extend your trip with the spacious XKürsion XS4.5 Seat/Rack Bag from Küryakyn, this week’s featured bag from the all-new XKürsion luggage line! The versatile design allows the interior of the bag to be used as one large compartment, or utilize the interior mesh zippered pockets and create up to three separate packing sections for a variety of options. The interior zippered mesh pockets are located on the inside of both opening flaps and help separate toiletries or other small items from the main compartment, while two small exterior zippered stash pockets store the easy-access essentials like cell phones or on-the-road snacks.
Designed to mount on the passenger seat or on a sissy bar luggage rack, the XKürsion XS4.5 measures 18″ wide x 12.5″ deep x 17″ tall. The 3,825-cubic-inch storage capacity easily handles a full-face helmet and provides plenty storage space for rider and passenger. The fully adjustable and removable coat flap is an added bonus that comes in handy when you have to shed the layers on hot summer days.
Check out the video below for more information on the all-new XKürsion XS4.5 Seat/Rack Bag from Küryakyn, and be sure to visit www.kuryakyn.com/xkursionluggage to explore the entire XKürsion luggage line.
All XKürsion Bags Feature:
- Premium 1200 Denier Maxtura material construction that is UV & weather resistant
- Thermoformed construction for durability, shape retention & style
- Weatherproof zippers & rain cover
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls & ergonomically styled carrying handle
- Unique shape designed specifically to fit the contours of any bike
- Reflect-a-light: Strategically placed reflective patches for added visibility
- Custom designed anti-scratch D-rings with a unique rivet attachment provides ample mounting points
- Durable and adjustable mounting straps