Designed for the modern motorcyclist, Küryakyn’s new XKürsion XW5.5 Roller Bag is the ultimate getaway bag and the largest option available within Küryakyn’s XKürsion luggage lineup.
One of the XW5.5’s main features is the removable interior divider that provides the option of one large packing space, or individual upper and lower compartments with separate access points. Thermoformed side compartments provide room for additional cargo and also include side-mounted pockets to keep smaller items easily accessible. Interior padded electronics pockets in multiple sizes can hold a variety of devices including cell phones, tablets and laptops up to 17”. When you reach your destination, the sturdy, retractable handle and smooth-rolling wheels offer easy transport. Like all XKürsion bags, the XW5.5 is constructed with premium UV-rated, weather-resistant 1200 denier Maxtura material to withstand the harshest of elements, while custom thermoformed construction with integrated internal support structures ensure durability and shape retention, regardless of payload. The newest member of the XKürsion luggage line retails for $349.99 and comes with a 1-year warranty.
XKürsion XW5.5 Features:
- Dims: 19.5” wide x 13” deep x 22” tall
- Cubic Inches: 5,031
- Removable, adjustable coat flap for securing additional items
- Premium lined interior with multiple pockets and compartments for optimum organization
- Reflect-A-Light: Strategically placed custom reflective patches
- Quick-access side pockets for stashing keys, wallets, cell phones or other small items
- Custom-designed metal-welded D-rings with anti-scratch plastic coating, secured with riveted, sewn box-and-cross premium attachment for ample secure mounting points
- Protected by weatherproof zippers with glove-friendly and stylish zipper pulls
- Includes durable, adjustable mounting straps, ergonomically styled carrying handle and a rain cover
- Designed to mount on luggage racks or passenger seats with sissy bars