Looking for a bag that has enough room to store the essentials and mounts easily on your bike? Then put the versatile XR 1.0 Roll Bag from XKürsion on your list of must-haves. The crowning feature is its ability to collapse and fold flat for easy stowing in a trunk or saddlebag when you don’t need it.
When you do need it, the XR 1.0’s 1,400 c.i. storage capacity makes it perfect for loading up extra gear for all-day cruising, or packing for short overnight getaways. Measuring in at 21.5” wide x 11” deep x 9.5” tall, the XR 1.0 opens up to a large main storage compartment and two small interior mesh pockets to help organize the smaller items. There are also two zippered exterior side pockets for stashing the easy-access essentials.
The thermoformed, contoured sides give the bag structure to fit specifically within the contours of a Tour-Pak luggage rack or other trunk racks. Or you can utilize the multiple mounting straps and anti-scratch D-rings to mount the bag on a passenger seat or sissy bar luggage rack.
Be sure to visit www.kuryakyn.com/xkursionluggage to explore the entire XKürsion luggage line.
All XKürsion bags feature:
- Premium 1200 Denier Maxtura material construction that is UV and weather resistant
- Thermoformed construction for durability, shape retention and style
- Weatherproof zippers and rain cover
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls and ergonomically styled carrying handle
- Custom-designed anti-scratch D-rings with a unique rivet attachment provides ample mounting points
- Durable and adjustable mounting straps
- Reflect-a-light: Strategically placed reflective patches for increased visibility